My New Year Resolution 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 ALL!!
Many of my friends have posted on FB and Twitter etc that its not worth making new year resolutions.
But for me,New Year Eve Party,New Year Day Lunch,New Year Greeting Cards-edm and printed,both and finally New Year Resolutions matters MOST!!
Last year I resolved to “Schedule “me” time by turning off my cell phone when at home and on holidays and I managed that all through out the year.
I also resolved to “Be more than punctual— early to every meeting and I successfully managed that too.
Moreover I resolved and successfully managed to spend every Sunday enjoying time with my family & friends without allowing any external distractions.
I also resolved last year “To help reduce my carbon footprint: go car-less by travelling by metro and or taking public transportation.I succesfully managed to travel almost all the time in 2013 by metro,auto or local transport or else shared car with friends.WoW!!
Only one resolution which I couldn’t manage was “Loosing 10 kgs weight” instead I seemed to have gained 5 kgs of weight.
However being resonably strong willed,I have year on year managed to accomplish what I resolved and so my New Year Resolution for 2014 shall be as under:
- Take the stairs instead of elevators and escalators to get daily exercise.
- Write one handwritten letter a month to someone special starting with first to my Mom living in Chandigarh.
- Read one new book each month.
- Use products that are eco-friendly and don’t contain harsh chemicals.
- Listen to more of my favorite type of music. Music boosts spirits and helps reduce depression.
- Drink more of water or green tea instead of black tea.
- Bring my lunch from home more often.
- Give someone a compliment once a day, but really mean it.
- Listen more instead of talking all the time!!!!!
- Finally loose 10 kgs weight in 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!